Get 100% FREE VPN Accounts from USA, UK and Canada
In information days, finding videos, music and news contents through internet from oversea countries becomes the most popular way for people all over the world to get information they need. However as we know the freedom isn’t always there – Many countries restrict users to access certain websites, and many USA or UK popular online TV and stream music pages allow only domestic traffic. Fortunately PPTP VPN tunnel provide a quick and easy way to solve this problem. Point to Point VPN is widely supported in all operation systems and smartphones, it’s secure and fast, and it’s absolutely FREE!
L2TP & SSTP Free VPN
USA and UK FREE VPN
UK FREE PPTP VPN
USA PPTP FREE VPN
To provide our valued users the best free VPN services, we frequently review some online free VPN websites by our network expert and post them here. All VPN information we recommend are Absolutely FREE, and 100% Secure, no cost, no registration, no installation, and no adware! Our users will always get the most ORGANIC, GREEN and HIGH QUALITY free VPN accounts here!
Why you need a VPN account for daily internet browsing life
- Unblocking internet backbone’s data filtering and shaping to get the true contents without hiding;
- Encrypting and securing http and https web traffic for a great internet experience;
- Hiding real internet IP getting from local ISP when using a free VPN service;
- Protecting online access records from hacker’s monitor and web sniffer without extra cost and effort;
- Visiting UK and USA based multimedia videos, online TV channels, stream music audio and social network web sites;
- Working with all systems including but not limited to Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Apple Mac OSX, Linux Ubuntu, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 Apple iOS based smartphones, New iPod Touch, New iPad, iPad Mini, and Google Android based mobile phones or tablets like Samsung Galaxy 3, Galaxy Note 2, LG Nexus 4, HTC phones, or Nokia latest Lumia windows phones.
Verify new VPN IP Address once VPN connection is established
- After VPN is connected, most people want to verify if their internet IP get changed or not, it’s easy to do that! Simply check website below to confirm that you get a brand new IP address for web browsing:
Check your IP Address => www.MyIPLocation.net
Check new VPN connection’s bandwidth and download speed
- Once VPN is connected, you may want to test the download speed through VPN to ensure a smooth online video playback experience. Here you can find the combination of all most popular speed testing websites. All the bandwidth speed test are web based – just click it, and get the result!
Check your VPN Speed => www.BestSpeedTest.net
Best Free Public DNS Servers
- Does ISP hijack your DNS search? Are you blocked to access certain Web from service providers? Switch to secure and open public DNS servers to unblock websites immediately:
Best Free Public DNS Service => BestFreeDNS.net
Find out the VPN server connection IP
- Is your ISP blocking VPN website and change the DNS records for those VPN servers hostname? No worry, check the original IP address of the website and VPN service by looking for the DNS to IP search database: